Proven Pain Management Expertise
Methodist Pain Management ... 601-932-0238
Chronic pain can be crippling. It makes work difficult, strains relationships and can leave sufferers feeling as if there is no relief in sight.
But help is available. At Methodist Pain Management, we take the time to explore the root causes of each patient’s pain and provide the best strategies for recovery.
Because pain management is complex, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Many times, a combination of therapies works best. That’s why we work with other clinics on Methodist Rehab’s Flowood campus to provide all-encompassing care.
Our extensive range of services includes treatment for:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain
- Nerve pain
- Pain after shingles
- Spinal stenosis
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Post-amputation pain
- Work-related injury
- Other pain-related illnesses and injuries
Led by board-certified anesthesiologist and pain management specialist Bruce Hirshman, Methodist Pain Management is a trusted source for interventional pain techniques, such as steroid injections and nerve blocks.
Dr. Hirshman is also board certified in osteopathic manipulation and often uses hands-on techniques to ease the agonizing back and neck problems that afflict many chronic pain sufferers.
“Chronic pain often affects a patient’s ability to earn a living, to relate to his or her family, and it’s often complicated by issues of depression, helplessness and hopelessness,” he says. “It is our job as pain management specialists to support the patient physically, emotionally and spiritually while improving pain symptoms.”
The staff of Methodist Pain Management understands that people in pain need to be seen quickly and treated compassionately. To that end, we promise to provide care that is:
- Prompt. We schedule most appointments within one to three days, and our goal is to see patients within 15 minutes of their scheduled appointment time.
- Convenient. Our Flowood campus offers a one-stop shop for pain relief. Clinics are all under one roof and parking is easy.
- Comprehensive. Our whole person approach to pain management addresses the physical, psychological and social causes of pain.
- Available to Everyone. Anyone can make an appointment with our physicians – referrals aren’t required.
Methodist Pain Management
One Layfair Drive, Suite 400
Flowood, MS 39232